Mud SentriX™ - helping you optimize mud weights & mud mixing, reduce costs, improve well bore integrity, reduce wellbore risks, and improve hole cleaning.
Do you really know what your mud weight is?
In reality, actual mud weights will often significantly and rapidly change, based on borehole conditions while drilling and also due to mud mixing and handling on surface, particularly during weighting up. MezurX has recorded actual mud weights that were many % different from reported values, potentially putting both the borehole and drilling rig at risk if unexpected events occur. Don't let this happen to you.
Key Features and Benefits
- Accurate and continuous real-time mud weight measurements
- Optimize mud mixing and weighting up
- Improve overall homogeneity of the mud system
- Avoid slugs of overweight or underweight mud circulating through the wellbore.
- Reduce reliance on manual measurements prone to human error.
- Record continuous log of mud Density In and Out
- Industry's first real-time Barite Sag Detector
- Reduce wellbore risk and optimise mud properties to prevent it re-occurring
- Improve wellbore integrity and reduce tight hole conditions
- Establish lag times from profiles of mud Density In versus Density Out.
- More accurate and realistic than gas calculated lag times
- Hole Cleaning
- Determine when the borehole is clean
- Save unnecessary circulating time and eliminate NPT
The key components of Mud SentriX include:
- Robust and accurate sensors for measuring Pit Density, Density In and Density Out.
- Pit density sensors can be installed in multiple pits to provide continuous real-time pit mud data (density, temperature, level, volume)
- Density In sensors typically located downstream from the mud charge pumps
- Density Out sensor locations are determined based on rig design
- Centralised server
- aggregates data from the MezurX sensors as well as 3rd party data providers using WITS0, WITSML, OPC and other protocols
- logs data to a historian for subsequent review, analysis and reporting
- Real-Time screens for key rig personnel
- Audio and visual alarms
- Multiple pre-configured displays to provide all key information in optimum layout
* - required fields